Cross-Platform Frameworks have gained popularity over Native mobile development over the years. The primary advantage in using Cross-Platform development approach is that it saves time and reduces development expenses as it uses the same code across Android and iOS platforms.
React Native has matured as a leading cross-platform application development framework over various others. In this article, we will see why react native leads the race.
Community is the king in open source world
React Native Community offers great support in jumpstarting your app development. There is so much offered by the ever-growing community of react native developers. The added advantage is the backing from Facebook Developers Forums, another great community embracing the framework.
Reduce and Reuse
The component-based development in React Native lets you create components that can be reused across the project and in cases, multiple projects as well. The components work the same across Android and ios thus reducing the effort you need to put to support two platforms. The more reusable components you build and use the less is the effort in the full lifecycle – development, testing and release.
Built for Mobile
React Native is exclusively built for Mobile. The UI layer built in React Native is more responsive as close to those developed in Native development and in some cases even better. The very nature of ground up development of the framework built for mobile gives it the edge.
Tons of Tools and Libraries
NPMs, Github forks and other third-party platforms provide a plenty of tools and libraries helping the developers solve their application problem. You can get an assembly line of testing tools, Integration libraries for Maps and Standard UI controls etc.
To Summarize, React Native offers great advantages to developers and business owners in conceptualizing and developing their mobile application. It is a perfect solution for most use cases you would want to solve on a mobile application. It is a mature cross-platform application development framework that reduces cost and increases productivity. More importantly, developers love them for its simplicity!
We hope this article provided you the information that you have been looking for. For further details, discussion, queries, and doubts on the above topic, contact us on https://bit.ly/3h8jCgU
Get the benefit from the most authentic and accurate study material at DumpsCompany and prepare your Cisco, Avaya, Microsoft, EMC, IBM, Citrix, HP, VMware, Exin Exams Vendors confidently. DumpsCompany has Dumps cover exam objectives and provide updated knowledge for the preparation of the real exam. We provide a 100% guarantee to pass your vendor’s Exam at the first attempt. For authentic Questions Answers just visit the website today: https://www.dumpscompany.com/
In today’s world, everything has moved online. If you want to learn mathematics, websites like edX and Khan Academy are available at your fingertips. If you want to listen to the latest music that is topping the charts, websites and apps like YouTube and Spotify are one click away. The one common thread between these four companies- and the thousands of others that are thriving and highly profitable- is that they are e-commerce ventures. This clearly shows the numerous opportunities that the internet provides for those who would like to start an e-commerce business.
Are you curious yet? If yes, stick around! In this article, I will explore the reasons why starting an e-commerce venture is a great idea, talk about the different types of e-commerce ventures, and, most importantly, guide you through the process of setting up an online business yourself.
What is e-commerce?
Before we delve into the world of e-commerce opportunities, let’s first understand what e-commerce exactly means. E-commerce is the shortened version of electronic commerce and is also known as internet commerce. As the name suggests, it is the buying and selling of goods and services that is facilitated by the internet. Nowadays, you can buy virtually all goods online- Myntra for clothes, Big Basket for groceries, Pepper Fry for furniture and Amazon for everything. Many services can also be delivered online, the most popular examples being education and entertainment. Other services can be ordered online; for example, Urban Clap allows you to order cleaning and spa services online.
Given that e-commerce has become so commonplace, it is likely that it has impacted your life in some way.
Impact of e-commerce
E-commerce has revolutionized the world and completely changed the way we do things. The following are some ways in which it has affected our lives:
- An alternative way of shopping: The growth of e-commerce was largely fueled by the increase in the number and size of online retail stores such as eBay, Amazon, and Alibaba. Alternatives to physical stores and showrooms opened up in a large number of areas- from clothing to grocery shopping. This is an amazing development, as it allows those of us who are not able to travel to stores to easily buy what we want by signing up for these e-commerce websites.
- More convenient and efficient: Shopping at a physical store can be really tiring and time-consuming as we spend a lot of time searching for the product that we wish to buy. It is worse when it is a store that is completely new to us. We have to spend time familiarizing ourselves with the organization of the store and even more time hunting for the specific product we have in mind. Shopping online is far, far more convenient and efficient. All you have to do is enter the product name in the search box and in a matter of seconds, results appear on the page and you can make your selection. What fifteen, twenty or thirty minutes in physical stores is done within a minute online.
- More choices: We are no longer limited by the physical availability of products. Products from all across the world are available on Amazon and Alibaba. Take the example of books. The books that you are able to buy on your Kindle may not even be on sale in your country.
- Financial independence: There are innumerable opportunities available for anyone with an internet connection to make money online. Therefore, you can create a second source of income, which can be a passive source of income- an income source that isn’t tied to your time, like the revenue from a YouTube video. You can take this opportunity to take a step towards your financial independence (I will be writing about all the e-commerce opportunities available further in the article).
It is clear that e-commerce has had a beneficial impact on our lives. But is it a good idea for you to start your online business?
Why start an online business?
E-commerce is relatively new, so many are sceptical about conducting business online. If you are not convinced that starting an e-commerce venture is a good idea, here are some reasons why it is:
- It is a growing industry: E-commerce is a sector that is expected to grow in the future, especially in countries like Mexico and India. In 2019, e-commerce sales grew by 35% in Mexico and 31.9% in India. As more and more people have access to the internet, more and more people will look for digital alternatives for buying goods and services. Therefore, you can be assured that you will find customers for your business.
- It is more convenient and (in most cases) less expensive: You don’t have to worry about obtaining real estate for an office, as you can operate the business from your bedroom (although this depends on the type of your business). This also means that you don’t have to worry about monthly rent payments, which reduces the operating expenses of the business.
- It would be easier to obtain customers: You can use digital marketing to attract customers to your website. For example, you can create an ad on Facebook that links to your website. Moreover, you will be able to reach customers from all across the world- such is the power of digital marketing tools.
- You can operate your business from any location: You don’t have to entrust your precious business to someone else when you are away on a vacation, as an online business can be operated from any location (that offers internet).
Convinced yet? Let’s move on to understanding the different types of online businesses.
What are the different types of e-commerce businesses?
E-commerce businesses can be divided into a variety of categories based on the type of activity that is being performed. Under each category, there are a variety of e-commerce opportunities for you to take advantage of.
These opportunities allow you to sell goods. If you manufacture products that you would like to sell, have creative work that you think other people would like or you would just like to get rid of some items that are cluttering up your house and make money in the process, this category is perfect for you. Retail opportunities can be further subdivided as follows:
- Anything you want: You can sell absolutely anything on these websites.
- Artwork: This is specifically for works of art, including paintings, handmade items (such as bookmarks), graphic design works, jewellery, postcards, etc.
- Creative Market
- Photography: Although you can also sell photography on some of the websites mentioned in the previous point, you might want to check these out as they are dedicated to photography.
- Adobe Stock
- Getty Stock
If you would like flexibility in working hours, freedom to choose who you work for, and (most importantly) perform work that you love, freelancing would be a great career path for you. And there are many websites that make this a possibility. Again, there are tons of competing websites out there and the following are just a few of them:
- Freelance Writing Gigs
This opportunity allows you to share your ideas and knowledge with the world. This can be further broken down based on the medium of delivery:
- Blogging: It’s very easy to get started with blogging. There are many platforms that allow you to create a website for your blog:
- Writing an ebook: You can also self-publish a book or short story you’ve written. There are many platforms for writers who would like to do this:
- Kindle Direct Publishing
- Creating a YouTube channel: I think all readers of this article are familiar with YouTube videos. This is another e-commerce opportunity that you can take advantage of if you are comfortable sharing your thoughts in front of a camera.
- Podcasting: Podcasts are rapidly gaining popularity. If you want to create a podcast yourself, the following are some websites where you can host your podcast:
- Online courses: Online courses are great sources of passive income. Once you’ve created a course, as many people can take it as they want, making you money indefinitely. If you would like to share your knowledge about a topic, the following platforms will allow you to do so:
Companies are constantly trying to expand their reach and sell their products. This is why there is so much potential in the area of digital marketing. Moreover, digital marketing is the main way that content creators get paid. There are different types of digital marketing techniques:
- Advertisements: YouTube has AdSense, which is a program that allows you to earn money from your YouTube videos. You can also earn money by putting up ads on your website, using Google Ads, Facebook Ad, and Amazon Ads.
- Social media marketing: You can also get paid for promoting a company’s products on your social media.
- Affiliate marketing: This involves promoting another company’s products by attaching a link to their products (in your websites or in your videos). Many companies participate in affiliate marketing programs, including Amazon, eBay and Coursera.
Knowing how to code also opens up several e-commerce opportunities. One way in which you can use your coding skills is by becoming a freelance coder. The other way is to create something original:
- Building apps: You can use Xcode to build an app and launch it on the App Store by creating an Apple Developer Account.
- Web design: This is usually done using HTML and CSS. Some knowledge of graphic design also helps.
Those were the 5 categories of e-commerce. But to get started you must take care of some important first steps.
Getting started with your business
It is very easy to get started with your own e-commerce venture by following a few simple steps:
- Choose your venture: Choose one or more of the e-commerce venture categories that most appeals to you.
- Select the right website: There are many e-commerce websites under each category for conducting your business. Do your research and select one (or more) of them. For example, if you want to become a freelancer, you can create an account to find gigs on Fiverr as well as Freelancer.
- Create an account: All websites ask you to create an account as the first step. You just have to enter your name and email address and verify it.
- Provide additional verification: In the case of retail or freelancing, you would also have to verify your identity using an identification document like a passport. Along with this, you will also have to provide payment information.
- Set up your profile: After you’ve created a verified account, you can embellish your profile with details. On sites like Amazon, you can write about the products you are selling, their beneficial features, price, etc. On freelancing sites, you can add your educational experience and portfolio items. Make your profile stand out to attract customers.
- Get started: Start selling your product, bid on projects, make your app live, etc. Promote your venture on social media to gain exposure.
Apart from these basic steps, there are other things that you may have to take care of.
- Legal aspects: Consult an expert to find out if there are any regulations about your business. For example, do you have to obtain a license for starting your online business?
- Financial aspects: You might have to open a new bank account for your business. Again, it’s better to get expert consultation.
As we’ve seen, there is no shortage of e-commerce opportunities. Whether you want to find a job or sell your creative work, there is a place for you online. Hopefully, this article has illustrated the online business opportunities available to you and clarified the first steps you must take to get started. So, what are you waiting for?
Instagram has gained much popularity amongst the social media platforms over the past few years and today, Instagram is contributing as a major power player in the field of social media marketing. However, there was a time when Instagram used to be the younger, immature sister of Facebook where people would filter their pictures and just communicate with their family and friends. But now the scenario has changed and most of the businesses have adopted Instagram as one of their main revenue generating tools. Additionally, today Instagram has over 1 billion active users out which 25 million are business profiles with over 2 million advertisers.
If you are thinking of taking your business online or maybe starting your online business then Instagram could be an ideal platform for you. Here is a definitive guide for Instagram which you must follow in order to attract the audience and to become a successful Instagram marketer.
Why should you use Instagram for marketing?
We can say that Instagram acts as a staple of many small businesses’ marketing campaigns. Moreover, it sponsors a large and diverse audience that would love to engage with the brands directly, resulting in the high engagement of audience. Various researches and studies also show that this engagement can be translated directly into the sales and leads resulting into enormous revenues.
Researches also show that:
- Around 80% of the users follow at least one brand profile on Instagram out of which 60% of the users have already accepted that they have discovered new products or services through this platform.
- Almost 72% of the users have already purchased a product that has appeared on their Instagram feed.
Also, the people are happy to follow their favourite brands and business profiles on Instagram, and they have been discovering and purchasing the products and services on the platform very actively. That’s truly a big opportunity for the e-commerce businesses to grow their audience along with their revenue. Furthermore, Instagram is also putting continuous efforts to embrace e-commerce which has resulted in the emergence of Instagram as a perpetual platform for online businesses.
Instagram ads are truly impactful in reaching a wide audience with excellent results and high engagement opportunities. After a business profile reaches a threshold of 10,000 followers on Instagram, they acquire “Swipe Up” links which they can add to their Instagram Stories to directly drive the traffic to the site they are promoting which was otherwise difficult to do on the other platforms.
Advertising on Instagram:
Instagram was quite slow to emancipate the advertising privileges to all the users for a while, but at present if you are having a business profile then you can run an advertisement easily on Instagram.
It took little a bit of time for Instagram to release the advertising privileges to all the users but the advertisers have 5 ad options today including:
- Photo Ads: These ads are your typical Instagram post format that you can find easily on the platform.
- Video Ads: Video ads are same as the photo ads, but with a video instead of photo.
- Carousel Ads: These ads are in the slideshow format in which multiple images can be inserted and promoted.
- Stories Ads: These are the ads which appear on the stories of the users at the top of their Instagram feed.
- Collection Ads: These are the ads that take your users directly through your product offerings.
Why you should be investing in Instagram Ads?
According to a research conducted by Instagram, around 60% of people accept that they often discover a variety of new products on their Instagram feed, and almost 20% of users frequently visit or follow a business profile every single day or a two. Additionally, 33% of the most admired Stories on Instagram are shared by the business profiles just like yours. Hence, we can say that spending a handful amount of money for a post will definitely escort to more exposure and following for your brand, as well as you can gain more control over who can see your post which could be the best thing, Instagram can offer to their users.
Cost of Advertising on Instagram:
Instagram marketing is based on the CPM (cost per impressions) model. However, it’s surprising to know that Instagram ads on an average receive much higher engagement as compared to Facebook ads and in addition to that Keith Baumwald, founder of Leverag Consulting also stated that Instagram ads are slightly costlier than Facebook ads. Moreover, Keith also claims that since the ads are so highly targeted on Instagram that you could even end up paying an amount around $5 a CPM.
Furthermore, the average CPC(Cost Per Click) value on Instagram is $0.70 whereas the CPC value on Facebook is $0.35 which is just half of Instagram’s CPC. Therefore, from this data, we can conclude that the figure tends to be higher for the Instagram users between the age group of 18 to 44.
How to optimize your Instagram Profile using Hashtags?
Using hashtags under every post is a popular and most common practice done by the business profiles on Instagram to optimize their profile so that the posts can reach a larger audience and attract them towards their business profile.
You don’t need to do much, you just have to enter the text after the # symbol to your Instagram caption, bio, or maybe story so that you could turn any word or phrase into a clickable topic and when the users click on that hashtag they will be directed to all the public posts related to that hashtag. And now, with the advanced upgrades, people can even follow the hashtags of their interest. This is an effective and significant solution for the users as well as the businesses because they can stream the content just by using the hashtags even if they don’t follow the poster.
How to use different types of hashtags?
You need to use the correct Instagram hashtags in order to fully expand your reach and get the most out of the Instagram marketing including the maximum revenue and audience.
There are generally 5 major types of hashtags that plays a very crucial role in expanding your e-cmmerce business:
- Branded Hashtags: Most of the brands on Instagram usually have a unique branded hashtag. These brands often attach their branded hashtags to almost all of their posts. These hashtags can even be placed on your Instagram profile, and you can also encourage the users to attach it to any posts by sharing user-generated content. For example, Adidas can use their branded hashtag as #adidas.
- Contest Hashtags: Contest hashtags are usually a part of the branded hashtag that are often created by the brands for a specific contest or a giveaway on Instagram. These hashtags are usually used for the purpose to easily identify the contest entries for either photo submission contests or to generate the overall contest awareness. For example, hashtags like #instacontest or #giveaway can be used.
- General Appeal Hashtags: We can often find a variety of hashtags that are very admired on this platform by a large and diverse audience. These hashtags can also help you to reach a significant amount of audience on your posts because they’re more likely to be sought out. For example, #supercars, #fitness are some of the general appeal hashtags that you may find on Instagram.
- Niche-Specific Hashtags: Almost all the businesses on Instagram usually have specific phrases and keywords that are mainly relevant to their target audience only. These hashtags won’t get you much reach like the general-appeal hashtags do, but they may help you in getting the most relevant traffic to your business which could be more effective. For example, #smartphone if you are selling a mobile phone or related items.
- Timely Hashtags: These hashtags can be used for the upcoming or ongoing events or festivals. Timely hashtags are most effective when you factor in selling the focused occasions or holidays like Christmas or maybe a holiday trip to Singapore. People are most likely to search the content that’s trending right now.
How to give the Followers an inside look by posting Stories?
According to a research, almost half of the Instagram’s active users are often found engaged with viewing or posting the Instagram stories every day. On the top of that, it is also found that almost 66% of the Instagram users believe that stories are very effective and impactful platform where the consumers and brand can interact easily and conveniently
You can also use Instagram stories to entertain your followers or even to show behind the scenes look about the progress of your business. But it does not stops for so less to offer, you can do a lot more with the Instagram stories.
After all, by adding stories to your Instagram profile you have more chances of interacting directly with your followers. You can add various tags and stickers in your stories or you can ask some questions about your business or customer satisfaction whether by polls, rating or by answering the questions so that you can connect directly with your followers quickly and efficiently. Moreover, you can even highlight your Instagram stories if you want them to stay on your profile for a longer period.
How to use all the tools that Instagram offer?
Here is the list of some of the most popular Instagram tools that you must use to navigate your way through the app:
- Know all of Instagram’s filters, Special effects and Editing tools: You have a gather a creative team which can help you to manipulate your photos in order to get the most visually captivating results. I would rather prefer to manually edit my posts by brightening them or adjusting the saturation and contrast of the photo or maybe from time to time using the tilt shift to create an artistic, hazy background.
- Try the suite of business tools offered by Instagram to help your business get a better understanding of its performance: The most common analytics tools of Instagram mainly involve the account insights such as number of impressions, reach of the profile, views on the profile, clicks on the website, call clicks and even clicks on the email. All the business profiles on Instagram have the access to this feature, doesn’t matter whether they’re paying to the advertiser or not. Business profiles on Instagram also get the benefits of insights into their following which mainly includes the gender breakdown, age range, top locations, and the days and times of the week your follower base is most active on the platform.
- Always stay Insta-smart: At present Instagram is growing rapidly, and the advertisers have experienced a huge success rates through this platform so far. Instagram has already offered a lot of opportunities as well as support to various businesses on the platform. Moreover, they have a fully different section which is offered to their dedicated business owners and marketers. So in my opinion, you should be subscribing the Instagram for the business blogs in order to stay ahead of the competition.
How to Build a Complete Marketing Strategy on Instagram:
Instagram is the most promising and definitive platform for the ecommerce businesses and from my personal experience, I would recommend to add Instagram to your business’ marketing roster. You can discover a lot on Instagram to successfully operate and grow your e-commerce business, you just have to embrace it fully by exploring several divergent features exuberantly by posting regular content that could attract most of the target audience to maximize the sales and revenue of your business and you can even engage with your audience much easily and conveniently. It is often quite astonishing to know how quickly you see the results pouring into your profile.