Going on vacation surf camps is no less than experiencing an adventure along with a fantastic chance wherein travelers surf their brains out, create a great experience, and discover new realms and cultures as well as the development of the inner self. Surfing is among the amazing adventures for solo travelers because of the social aspect whereas amateurs and intermediates enjoy them for the combined tuition and equipment rental. Also, experienced surfers get benefitted from surf guides as they explore a new area and groups get an already created party vibe. However, all those on tight-budget may struggle to attain anything that is quite pocket-friendly.
When it’s about surfing then Nicaragua is one of the most preferred destinations. This Central American country has achieved notoriety among the surfing community in the last few years because of the amazing quality of its beaches, and slightly because of the fantastic accommodation available in the country. Know where to surf in Nicaragua:
1. Playa Colorado: This is one of the most famous places in Nicaragua. Situated towards the south of Popoyo, this beach has some really phenomenal waves, and surfers know it pretty well so newbies will find themselves surfing Nicaragua with various other globetrotters if they wish to visit this beach. However, travelers will also be able to enjoy some enormous waves as well so if surfers really want to get barrelled, then it’s the perfect beach to visit.
2. Playa Remanso: This beach is considered the perfect surf beach for beginners surfing Nicaragua. The sole reason is that there are several peaks to select from inferring that the traveler can always obtain a place secluded from the crowds. This beach also plucks several swells, making it worth observing for surfers. Also, it is scenic, manageable, and fabulous if travelers don’t feel like sifting for waves way too much out of town. It’s recommended to visit Playa Remanso at least once while surfers are staying at the surf camp of Maderas.
3. Playa Maderas: This super cool beach is located towards the north side of San Juan del Sur. Exploring Playa Maderas will likely put surfers in a pretty gala mood at any time of the day that’s great for any surfing holiday. Some assume that it’s among the most consistent surf spots in the South of Nicaragua. Travelers can experience that the beach is shuttled to and from San Juan del Sur all day long along with the beach that stays equitably still even though there are uniform waves the whole year.
4. Playa Santana: This predominately amazing beach is among the most preferred better-quality surf beaches for beginners in the whole of Nicaragua. As it’s already a spirited beach break, Playa Santana is also very close to Popoyo, Playa Rosada and Outer Reef as well. Inferring that surfer can get more challenging waves thus honing their skills. To discuss the location then it’s a remarkable beach in a rural area having rocky outcrops at either end providing a feeling of raw vibes despite the resort that’s situated bank on the shore.
5. Popoyo: This beach is suitable for almost every type of surfer, although it can be moderately intense during seasons that have the peak. With quite high waves and exclusive barrels, it is worth noting that many surfers prefer this as their main point while they surf Nicaragua. Also, beginners get to spend quite a nice time at Beginner Bay that’s on the main Popoyo Break. Additionally, there are some spots as well along this break to select from, catering to the needs of everyone from newbies to experts within the same half-mile reach.
To sum up, surf camps USA function all year round. For intermediates and quite experienced surfers, the most suitable time to visit such places is in between the months of May and October when Nicaragua observes considerably bigger swells. To sum up, for beginners who are looking forward to their debut surfing experience, Nicaragua accouches gentle waves throughout the winter, making it among the classic warm-weather destination in the months of November and April.