Books related to the stock market can prove useful for the trader as an assistant teacher. Especially new traders or investors, who want to know the stock market, they can learn a lot by reading the stock market books. Many books related to the stock market have been written, in such a situation it is very difficult for people to choose which books is best. There are different types of books in the market such as a stock market book, book for learning investment, and many books.
In this review, we are going to make a list of the top 10 stock market books, some of which are traditional books, while others include some of the latest books that have gained popularity in a short time. If you constantly read books, you can understand the basics and fundamentals of the stock market correctly. Here you will also get to know about the initial stage of investing in the stock market.
Here are the list top 10 stock market books:
1. Stocks to Riches
2. The Winning Investment Habits of Warren Buffett & George Soros
3. How to Make Money Trading Derivatives: An Insider’s Guide
4. How to Make Money in Stocks: A Winning System in Good Times and Bad
5. How to Make Money Trading with Candlestick Charts
6. The Intelligent Investor
7. Everything You Wanted to Know about Stock Market Investing
8. How to Avoid Loss and Earn Consistently in the Stock Market
9. Bulls, Bears and Other Beasts: A Story of the Indian Stock Market
10. Dream Big: Let Your Financial Plan Make Your Dream Come True
Author: PARAG PARIKH
Publishing Year: 2005
- What is the reason that investment is going well but not all investors are doing well?
- Psychology of an Experienced Investor
- Why does the stock market bubble? Why does it explode?
- What is the right strategy for a safe investment? This book provides time-bound guidelines to the readers.
- You will find answers to all these questions in this book.
Author: MARK TIER
Publishing Year: 2006
- This classic book talks about the mental habits of great people like Warren Buffett, George Soros.
- For example, what are the aspects of a stock before investing money?
- Do they read any research report? How do they analyze any stock or company?
Author: ASHWANI GUJRAL
Publishing Year: 2008
- It mainly talks about trading psychology, charting, and entry techniques for money and investment management.
- How to make the best use of technical indicators and which types of indicators work best at what times.
- How to make the best use of idle money connects real-life examples.
- Explains the concepts of future trading strategies such as swing trading, day-trading, and positional trading.
Author: WILLIAM O’NEIL
Publishing Year: 2009
- It describes investments from the 2009 classic trademark CAN SLIM method, which aims to maximize profit in 7 steps.
- Guide you to cut losses and get more profits.
- Apart from the stock market, the book talks about investing in mutual funds and ETFs.
- Overall, it tells you about the stock market, its complexities, and how to make your life easier during investing.
Author: BALKRISHNA M SADEKAR
Publishing Year: 2011
- How to use candlestick charts to make quick money.
- Candlestick signs are explained, how to identify, and apply them.
- How to make more profit by combining these candlesticks with technical analysis.
- Market-tested trading ideas/plans, and positive and negative aspects for regular trading.
Author: BENJAMIN GRAHAM
Publishing Year: 2013
- The stock market book focuses on value investing and financial security.
- It discusses long-term investment strategies.
- Helps you understand how to avoid big mistakes.
- You are given real-life examples of how these concepts were applied in different situations.
Author: CNBC TV 18
Publishing Year: 2013
- This stock market book has explained in simple language all the basics and issues of investing in the stock market.
- An idea of how investors and traders think about the stock market works.
- How to avoid stock market scandals and how to react in times of market turmoil
- Detailed understanding of investing tools, data and concepts.
Author: PRASENJIT PAUL
Publishing Year: 2015
- Guides you on how to select fundamentally strong companies and stocks
- When to buy or sell shares and what to do to avoid potential loss in your portfolio?
- How to build your entire portfolio for long term returns and short term quick profits?
- Methods of evaluating the company, its management, market development methods are stated.
Author: SANTOSH NAIR
Publishing Year: 2016
- The stock market is a complex business, this book tells all the concepts with the help of the story.
- This book tries to tell the story of the Indian stock market in an easy way from 1988.
- Some of the realities of trading have been brought out which are never understood through concepts or real-time trading.
- Suitable for beginners who want to start from the very baseline.
Author: DR. MUKESH JINDAL and ARUN RAJ VS
Publishing Year: 2017
- This book is perfectly suited for beginner level investors, as it does not only talk about the stock market but also explained other financial products such as mutual funds.
- The way it is written, it removes a lot of confusion or questions from the minds of potential investors.
- The author has used the language in the simplest ways so that the reader is not confused anywhere.
- It is suitable for all types of investors, especially for beginner and intermediate level traders.